- Cook a 1-inch thick boneless ribeye steak for the following time:
- 5–6 minutes (125°-130°F for Rare)
- 8–10 minutes (130°-140°F for Medium-Rare)
- (Medium: 140°-150°F) 12-14
- 16–18 minutes (150°-160°F for Medium-Well)
- 20 minutes (above 160°F for well-done)
- Bring the steak to room temperature before cooking it to ensure that it air fries correctly. This is crucial for consistent cooking results!
- Season the steak generously with salt and pepper, then set aside to absorb the flavors. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Work the seasonings into the meat with your hands.
- Preheat the air fryer for at least 5-10 minutes or until the steak is hot before adding it to it.
- If you want a good sear on both sides of the steaks, flip them halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove the steak to a plate after cooking, cover with foil, and set aside for 3-5 minutes to allow the juices to settle. A meat thermometer can be used to check the doneness of the meat.
We have critically looked at the process of creating an air fryer steak cooking chart and the fact that it is essentially part of the process of making those great-tasting steaks that you love. You can follow through with what we have suggested to get the best result when putting this into practice. Check out this video for more tips on air fryer steak cooking.