You can take your game day food to the next level with these bbq chicken fries. These fries are loaded with shredded bbq chicken, bacon, cheese, a sauce and green onions. The chicken is baked in the oven with bbq sauce and then shredded and placed on top of the cooked fries. The sauce is a simple combination of mayonnaise, sour cream, and a few spices. Enjoy.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce
- Cooked French fries
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crispy bacon pieces
- Sliced green onions
- In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt. Add the mixture to a squeeze bottle if you have one.
- Add the chicken into a greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour the bbq sauce over the chicken and bake for 1 hour at 400 degrees F, flipping halfway through. Shred the chicken using two forks.
- Meanwhile, cook frozen French fries according to package directions. Place the cook fries onto a baking sheet. Spoon the bbq chicken over the fries and cover with cheese