I really love this recipe which can be a great addition to your big summer garden parties. Lemon in this recipe really stands out – big time. You need twist then you can add chopped up onions and extra pepper for amazing flavours to go with your summer wine.
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt [as per taste]
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 step sunflower oil
- pinch of turmeric
- Carrot in chunks
- Whole garlic bulbs
- Onion chunks
- Preheat over to 410 Fahrenheit (fan assisted 370 Fahrenheit)
- Place the whole chicken in the baking tray
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Marinate whole chicken for 20 minutes. Rub evenly.
- Cook for 50 minutes or until cooked through