Just in time for the holidays, this eggnog pie is perfect to serve for Christmas. This pie is about as easy as it gets to make and consists of only 5 ingredients. What is even better is that this eggnog pie is no-bake—simply refrigerate the pie for at least 4 hours and it is ready to eat. Instant vanilla pudding mix is combined with eggnog and whipped cream and then poured into a premade graham cracker crust. Top with additional whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg for serving. Enjoy.
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups eggnog
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Additional frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- Ground nutmeg (for serving)
- In a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer, beat the pudding mix with the eggnog for 2 minutes. Gently fold in 1 cup of thawed whipped topping until just combined. Spoon the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- For serving, place a dollop of the whipped topping onto a slice of the pie and sprinkle with a little bit of nutmeg.