This grilled chicken with roasted garlic vinaigrette is an easy and healthy dinner. You can use either boneless skinless chicken breasts or bone-in chicken breasts for this recipe. The chicken is brushed with olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper and then grilled. The best part about this recipe is the dressing that gets a lot of its flavor from roasted garlic and fresh herbs such as oregano and parsley. The dressing is prepared in a blender and served over the chicken. I like to also serve a salad on the side and use the dressing for the salad. Enjoy.
- Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette-
- 8 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil
- In a blender combine garlic, vinegar, oregano, parsley, honey, and salt and blend until smooth. With the blender running, slowly add the olive oil until emulsified. Stir in the red chili flakes.
- Brush the chicken breasts with olive oil and season on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Place the chicken onto the grill and cook, turning at least once until slightly charred and fully cooked, the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees F. Serve the chicken with the prepared dressing.