Hot shrimp dip is easy to prepare for your party. This appetizer combines ingredients such as cooked shrimp, cocktail sauce, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and several other ingredients. Preparing this recipe is simple– just mix the ingredients, placed into a baking dish and then bake to perfection in the oven. You will want to serve this dip with some toasted slices of french bread. Enjoy.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cocktail sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shrimp meat (peeled, deveined, tails removed)
- 3/4 cup chopped green onion
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonaise, and mozarella in a blender or food processor. Pulse until combined and creamy.
- Add to a large bowl and stir in the cocktail sauce and green onions. Chop the shrimp and stir into the mixture. Spray an oven safe baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Add the shrimp dip mixture to the baking dish. Top with additonal cheese if desired.
- Bake for 15-20 minute or until heated through and the cheese has melted.