- One rack of beef back ribs
- One teaspoon of seasoning salt
- 1 cup of vegetable broth
- 1 cup of apple juice
- 2 cups of store-bought BBQ sauce
- Two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- One teaspoon of molasses
- One teaspoon of instant espresso or two tablespoons of strong brewed coffee
- Sliced green apple to garnish
- My favorites are preparing the spice rub – ¼ cup garlic salt, 1-2 tablespoons of freshly cracked pepper, and two tablespoons of black truffle salt.
- Combine all of your selected ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir gently with a fork or whisk.
- If your ribs were frozen, keep them in the plastic package and defrost for 15 minutes or so in a container of warm/hot water.
- Prepare your grill by preheating it.
- Season your meat generously with salt and pepper.
- You can now place the meat on the grill to cook.
- Cooking the ribs at 275°F for 45 minutes per side produces a delicious and well-cooked piece of meat. I recommend you begin by cooking the bone-side down.
- When the ribs readily peel off the bone and are no longer pink, they’re done.
- Pull them off the grill when they are done, slice them up, tent them – put them in a container and cover them with tin foil – and set them aside for at least 20 minutes.
You can watch this video recipe for cooking beef ribs on the grill fast.