- Melt butter in a big-sized sautes pan over medium heat.
- Add and cook the onions for 3 minutes, or until they get softened.
- Cook, stirring periodically until the liquid has mostly evaporated and the corn is tender, add the chicken stock, heavy cream, and salt and pepper as needed.
- If the corn isn’t done but the liquid has evaporated, add some additional stock and continue to boil.
- Serve with a dash of vinegar.
This recipe serves 6 to 8 people and cooks for entire duration of 30 minutes, so as you can see, it’s quick and easy. If you’re still in need of more ideas to cook fresh corn off the cob, then you should totally check out this video recipe.