- Preheat your oven to 425° F.
- Take out your frozen breaded chicken and allow them to come to room temperature. Next, take out a baking pan and lay a foil sheet on top. Spray or drizzle some olive oil on the foil. Arrange your breaded chicken on the pan with spaces in between them.
- Drizzle a suitably fair amount of oil on each of the breaded chickens. Next, drizzle the melted butter and sprinkle ½ a tbsp of salt on each breaded chicken. You can use ½ tbsp or 1 tbsp depending on the size and thickness of the chicken.
- Put the pan of breaded chicken into the oven and cook for 25 minutes or until it’s golden brown with an internal temperature of about 165°. Stick a thermometer into the thickest part of the chicken to check the heat.
- After you’ve confirmed your chicken is ready, take it out from the oven with an oven mitt and leave it to rest on your counter for 3 to 4 minutes. When the chicken is done resting, take a knife and cut it into slices. Sprinkle some freshly chopped parsley on the breaded chicken slices.
- Pour your preferable amount of ketchup or the sauce you have into a plate and serve alongside your slices of breaded chicken. You can also use rice or French fries and salads as a side dish if you want.
- Your delicious breaded chicken is ready to be eaten. Enjoy!
This recipe for cooking frozen breaded chicken in the oven isn’t really hard to carry out once you know all the steps and tips to follow. It’s very simple and fast to prepare, and you can cook it for many occasions. Your family and friends are sure to love this recipe dish when they try it.
You can refrigerate this dish according to the duration you’ll find on the packet, and when you want to heat it up to be eaten again, just use a little bit of oil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
If you’re looking for more ideas on how to make perfect breaded chicken, ensure you check out this video recipe.