- Take out your pork chops and clean them thoroughly with lime and vinegar. Rinse it well with clean water and pat dry with paper towels to take most of the water out. Pour some olive oil on both sides of the meat and set them aside.
- In a bowl, add the salt, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and black pepper. Mix together until well combined. Sprinkle the seasoning mix on the pork chops and rub it well into the meat. Flip the pork chops over and repeat the seasoning process on the other side. Leave the pork chops to sit for 30 minutes.
- Take out your baking pan and coat lightly with olive oil or cooking spray — anyone you have, it doesn’t really matter. Lay your pork chops directly into the pan and you’re good to go. If you want to cook other foods together with the pork chops, just toss them in a little bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper, and place them around your pork chops.
- Take the pork chops into the oven and bake at 400° for 20 minutes, or until the pork is fully browned and its internal temperature is 145° F. After the 20 minutes are up, take it out f the oven and leave it to rest for a couple of minutes.
- You can start cutting the pork into slices and add some gravy or tartar sauce to it. Your delicious pork loin chops are ready to be eaten. You can eat it with one of the side dishes suggested above, or you can use whatever you’d like too.
This recipe for oven-roasted pork loin chops is pretty simple and easy to carry out once you understand the steps and instructions involved. You might catch yourself falling in love with this amazing recipe dish and cooking it a lot for weeknight dinners.
You can store pork chops in a container in the refrigerator, and if you have leftovers that you want to heat up, just warm them in the oven for about 10 minutes or so at 350°.
If you’re interested in more ways to enhance your skill in cooking pork loin chops in your oven, please feel free to check out this video recipe.