- One pork tenderloin, two pounds
- Two tablespoons olive oil
- Dab off any excess moisture from the pork shoulder and trim off any silverskin. Then, cut the roast into medallion sizes of three-quarter-inch thickness.
- Pulse the sauce ingredients in a blender into puree and set aside. Then, sprinkle the pork shoulder medallions with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the oil in a pan or skillet over a medium-high stove, and brown the pork at one to two minutes per side. Then, add the puree and stir to mix with the medallions.
- Cook for about four minutes, or until the meat reads 145F on a probe thermometer, then serve the recipe hot and as desired.
Another way can be seen in this video.