- ½ a tablespoon vegetable oil
- a few twists of Schwartz Herb Fusion; any dried herbs with a little garlic powder will also suffice
- a pinch of red chili flakes
- 300g of rump steak, sliced into strips
- One medium onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- One green bell pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- a splash of soy sauce
- One spring onion, sliced
- Pour the vegetable oil, a few pieces of herb fusion, and the chili flakes onto a plate, then coat the onion, peppers, and sliced steak in the mixture.
- Heat your sizzling platter or heavy-bottomed frying pan until it’s very hot (the sizzling pan should begin to smoke as soon as it’s ready to use).
- Add the steak, onions, and peppers to the sizzling platter and cook, turning all the contents of the pan at least twice (everything will cook quickly).
- Alongside the spring onion, add a dash of soy sauce serve immediately while the food is still hot.
This recipe is quick and easy, and in a total of 10 minutes – 5 minutes prep time and 5 minutes cook time – you can have your dinner ready on your plate. There are loads of other interesting variations to try with sizzle steak recipes, as you’ll see in this video recipe.