- Begins by washing your turkey wings with vinegar, salt, and warm water
- Strain off dirty water, and rinse in warm water again
- Make a rub by mixing ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, pepper, white onion, purple onion, habanero pepper, curry, and thyme inside a blender and blitzing until you achieve a paste.
- Completely coat your turkey wings in this rub, also add 2 tablespoons of water and steam the turkey on low heat for 5 minutes
- Add more water to cover your turkey wings in the pot and continue cooking until they are soft
- Remove the turkey from the stock and into a preheated pan of oil
- Fry for 3 minutes on each side (or until brown)
- Transfer to serving dishes, and enjoy
This quick and easy turkey wings recipe is always delicious if followed accordingly, make sure you try it at home. If you would also like to see more recipe ideas, check out this video recipe.