These maple glazed pork chops are great on the grill. You can either use boneless or bone-in pork chops for this recipe. The glaze has an amazing flavor and is brushed on the chops while grilling. The glaze gets a lot of its flavor from maple syrup, honey, and spicy brown mustard. The pork chops are first seasoned with salt and pepper and then placed onto the grill and brushed with the glaze. I like to serve this recipe with a cold salad on the side. Enjoy.
- 4 (3/4 inch thick) boneless pork chops
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- ¾ cup real maple syrup
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a sauce pan combine the maple syrup, honey, ketchup, mustard, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well and bring to a boil, stirring often. Remove from heat.
- Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Lightly grease the grates of an outdoor grill. Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Place the pork chops onto the grill and cook for 15-20 minutes while turning frequently and basting with the sauce. Cook until the pork chops are fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees F).