- 1 1/2lbs boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 (1 ¼ ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounces) jar taco sauce
- 1 (7 ounces) diced green chilies
- Place beef roast and onion into the slow cooker. In a small bowl combine taco seasoning and beef broth. Pour over the beef and onion. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until tender. Shred the beef using two forks.
- Place the beef in a large bowl. Stir in taco sauce and green chilies. Use the shredded beef for whatever you like—quesadillas, tacos, burritos, etc.