- ½ cup minced pork (use lean minced pork for a healthier option)
- 1 tbsp cup taco seasoning
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt (use 0% fat yogurt for a fat-free alternative)
- 1/3 iceberg lettuce, chopped
- Grated cheese
- Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan.
- Add the minced pork and lower the temperature slightly. Brown the minced pork.
- Drain any excess fat.
- Mix the taco seasoning and water in a separate container and pour the mixture onto the browned minced pork.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Leave to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop, wash and drain the lettuce and grate the cheese.
- Once the meat is fully heated throughout, take off the heat.
- Layer a bowl with chopped lettuce, the taco pork mixture, salsa, and yogurt and grate the required amount of cheese on top.