- 1lb pizza dough (store bought or homemade)
- ½ cup alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- ½ cup green pepper (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup onion (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 8 ounces skirt steak
- salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Slice the steak into thin strips. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the steak slices and cook while stirring occasionally until the steak has reached your desired doneness. Set aside.
- Roll and press the pizza crust onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Place into the oven and bake at 425 degrees F. for 7-8 minutes. Remove from the oven and spread the alfredo sauce over the partially baked pizza crust. Top with a layer of mozzarella and provolone cheese. Add steak slices on top of the mozzarella and add green pepper, onion, and mushrooms on top.
- Return to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
This pizza takes the ingredients of a Philly cheese steak sandwich and places them on a delicious pizza. The sauce is alfredo and you can use your favorite brand of alfredo sauce. This pizza uses two different types of cheeses—mozzarella and provolone. The pizza is topped off with additional Philly cheese steak ingredients such as green pepper, onion and mushrooms. For the crust, you can either buy one from the store or even make your own. Enjoy.