These roast beef wraps make an easy to prepare lunch or dinner. The wraps are loaded with sliced deli roast beef, Swiss cheese, spinach, cucumber and a sauce. I find that the cucumber really adds a nice crunch to this recipe. The sauce is a combination of mayonnaise, sun-dried tomato paste, and horseradish. The original recipe called for lavash wraps but I used flour tortillas instead. I like to serve these wraps with chips on the side. Enjoy.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 4 flour tortillas
- baby spinach leaves
- 1/2lb thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/3lb thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- half a seedless cucumber (peeled and cut lengthwise into 8 slices)
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, sun-dried tomato paste, and horseradish.
- Lay out a flour tortilla onto a flat surface. Spread about 2 tablespoons of the sauce mixture down the center of the tortilla. Top with some of the spinach, roast beef, and cheese.
- Place 2 slices of the cucumber in the middle. Fold the edges over and roll up jellyroll style. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.