During the summer months, at times it is too hot to cook indoors. A solution that I have to this is to prepare delicious wraps. These wraps only require cooking of the bacon and if you want to use pre-cooked bacon, you can just microwave it for a short time to heat it up. These rotisserie chicken club wraps are loaded with chicken, bacon, Swiss cheese, lettuce and tomato. What makes these wraps even more delicious is a garlic mayonnaise that is prepared. This recipe uses the meat from a cooked rotisserie chicken to save time. I like to serve these wraps with chips. Enjoy.
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) rotisserie chicken (skin and bones discarded, meat removed and chopped into bite-sized pieces).
- 4 (10 inches) flour tortillas
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves (turn into pieces)
- 8 slices bacon (cooked until crispy and crumbled)
- Garlic Mayonnaise-
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper