I have never really done a lot of baking but today I decided to give it a try. So I quickly began surfing the net and came across a recipe for strawberry muffins. They looked and sounded amazing, but were they? After about a half hour of prep and another half for baking, I was eating the most delicious muffins I have ever tasted in my life. Seriously, they were really that good. Now I just have to control myself and stop eating so many of them J. They are good by themselves, but the strawberry butter just gives them an out of this world taste. This strawberry muffins recipe consists of three parts. The muffins, the streusel, and the strawberry butter. All of that might sound a little complicated, but it’s really easy and takes little time. If you like muffins I recommend you try this immediately. Hmm, maybe I should bake more often?
- To prepare this delicious muffin recipe, first chop the strawberries into rough pieces. Keep them aside.
- Take a big bowl and add all purpose flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in it. Also, add strawberries into this bowl and mix everything together.
- Take another bowl and break eggs in it. Add melted butter, milk, and vanilla extract in this bowl and mix everything together till it is well blended.
- Transfer the egg and milk mixture into the flour and strawberry mix and fold them together till the muffin batter is very well mixed.
- Next, preheat the oven at 375F. Meanwhile, line a muffin tin with paper liners. Pour the muffin batter into the tray. Place some sugar on the top of the uncooked muffins.
- Bake the muffins at 375F for around 25 minutes or till the toothpick inserted inside comes out clean. Once cooked, remove from the oven and let them cool.
- Serve these delectable muffins as a dessert or a tea time snack, with a frosting of your choice.