Pork tenderloin on the grill is great with this balsamic and Dijon marinade. The marinade for this recipe is a combination of a few simple ingredients such as honey, Dijon, vinegar, oil, and seasonings. For the best flavor, you will want the pork tenderloin to marinate for several hours to overnight. If you want you could also bake this in the oven and brush it with the marinade occasionally. I like to serve this recipe with flavored rice on the side. Enjoy.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 small pork tenderloins
- In a medium bowl combine honey, Dijon, vinegar, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well and pour into a large ziplock bag. Add the pork tenderloins.
- Seal the bag and shake a little to coat the pork with the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to overnight.
- Heat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Remove the pork tenderloin from the marinade and place onto the grill.
- You can brush the pork tenderloin with the marinade in the bag while grilling. Turn every 5 minutes or until the pork has reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees F., about 18 minutes.