There are so many different ways to prepare pork chops and this method is pretty unique and delicious. These pork chops have an amazing flavor that comes mostly from Caesar salad dressing. If you enjoy Caesar dressing, you will love this recipe. This recipe for Caesar pork chops is so easy to prepare and only consists of 5 ingredients. The pork chops are first coated with flour, then dipping in Caesar salad dressing, and finally sprinkled with shredded parmesan cheese. The pork chops are baked in the oven for about 40 minutes and ready to serve. This recipe calls for bone-in pork chops but you can use boneless pork chops as well. I like to serve these with baked or mashed potatoes. Enjoy.
(Makes 4 Servings)Print
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ cup Italian seasoning
- ½ cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 4 pork loin chops with a bone (about a ½ inch thick)
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 12 x 8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. In a pie plate or shallow dish, mix together flour and Italian seasoning. Pour the Caesar salad dressing into another pie plate or shallow dish.
- Coat both sides of each pork chop with the flour mixture, then dip into the Caesar salad dressing, coating both sides well. Sprinkle the tops of each pork chop with shredded parmesan cheese.
- Place into the oven and bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes or until fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees).