It’s been a while, I think it’s time for another pizza recipe. This particular pizza I am presenting today is none other than chicken bacon ranch! I first tried this pizza at Dominos not too long ago and just loved it. I quickly decided I had to attempt to make my own, and it was a success. This is not really a recipe but more like a guideline for making the pizza. Of course, you can add additional toppings or spice up the crust to your liking. I decided to put minced fresh garlic into my ranch dressing for a little garlic flavor. If fresh garlic does not appeal to you, feel free to leave it out. The chicken and the bacon should be fully cooked for this pizza. If you are a chicken bacon ranch lover or want to try it for the first time, I highly recommend this recipe.
- 1 large pizza crust (homemade, pre-made or box mix)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cooked, and sliced into small pieces)
- 1–2 Roma tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ lb bacon (cooked until crispy and crumbled)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (minced)
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees. Lay out the pizza crust onto a pizza pan. Place into the oven and pre-bake the crust for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Spread ranch dressing in an even layer over the crust. Top with minced garlic. Top with chicken, bacon, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted and the crust is golden brown. Remove from the oven and top with fresh parsley.