It’s been a while, I think it’s time for another pizza recipe. This particular pizza I am presenting today is none other than chicken bacon ranch! I first tried this pizza at Dominos not too long ago and just loved it. I quickly decided I had to attempt to make my own, and it was a success. This is not really a recipe but more like a guideline for making the pizza. Of course, you can add additional toppings or spice up the crust to your liking. I decided to put minced fresh garlic into my ranch dressing for a little garlic flavor. If fresh garlic does not appeal to you, feel free to leave it out. The chicken and the bacon should be fully cooked for this pizza. If you are a chicken bacon ranch lover or want to try it for the first time, I highly recommend this recipe.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Recipe
- 1 large pizza crust (homemade, pre-made or box mix)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cooked, and sliced into small pieces)
- 1–2 Roma tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ lb bacon (cooked until crispy and crumbled)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (minced)
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees. Lay out the pizza crust onto a pizza pan. Place into the oven and pre-bake the crust for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Spread ranch dressing in an even layer over the crust. Top with minced garlic. Top with chicken, bacon, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted and the crust is golden brown. Remove from the oven and top with fresh parsley.
Saturday 23rd of February 2013
I'll be shredding some provolone on mine, in addition to mozzarella, which I believe I've seen ticked off on the chicken bacon ranch pizza's ingredient list. Gorgeous pics!
Saturday 16th of February 2013
I put the fresh parsley and some cheese in my pizza dough, and it turned out amazing!!!!
Saturday 10th of November 2012
My family and i will be making this pizza with a few other type of pizzas and see if it turns out great!!! This time we will be using homemade pizza dough! Thanks for this recipe.
Sunday 13th of May 2012
I made this pizza tonight with my girlfriend, and we thought it was AMAZING! We used a premade/prebaked crust, precooked bacon and precooked chicken and it still turned out wonderful! Very, very good! We'll be making it again later this week, but gonna add some pepperjack cheese too and see what happens! It's actually really easy and fast as well...sorry, but I just can't say enough good things about this recipe!!! :)
Sunday 16th of October 2011
I'm making a similar version of this pizza myself tonight. Easy home made crust is done in a bread machine! 1/2 cup water, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast, 2 1/2 cups flour. That's enough dough for 2 pizzas. I roll it out super thin, then get a meat tenderizer thing and make indentations all over the crust, this keeps the crust from bubbling up and I cook the crust at 400 degrees for 7 minutes first on a piece of tin foil that I had rolled the dough out on. I take the crust out along with the oven rack it sits on, brush it with olive oil and then i put the olive oil side of the pizza down on the rack and top it. That's the key to successful home made pizza. A cooked, crispy crust.