Chicken tetrazzini is a casserole consisting of linguini, chicken, and a white sauce topped with cheese. This is a very easy casserole to make. The sauce is basically just a combination of cream of chicken soup, sour cream and chicken broth. This recipe calls for cooked chicken and is a great way to use up leftover chicken or you can also use the meat from a cooked rotisserie chicken. The cheeses are mozzarella and parmesan. I like to serve this casserole with garlic bread. Enjoy.
- 16 ounces linguini (cooked)
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 3 chicken breasts cooked (diced)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine 1/2 cup melted butter, cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, pepper, and chicken broth. Mix well and add in the cooked noodles.
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pour the noodle mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 40 minutes.