- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 (15 ounces) can no-bean chili
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- juice of 1 lime
- tortilla chips (for serving)
- Cut the Velveeta into cubes. Add all of the ingredients except for the tortilla chips to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or on high for 1 hour.
- Stir until everything is mixed well. Cook for low for an additional 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips.