Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate Bundt cake… Yes, that is indeed a lot of chocolate. This is the perfect cake for chocolate lovers; it’s nearly an overdose of itJ. This recipe uses 3 different ingredients to incorporate chocolate into this cake – chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding mix, and chocolate chips. To top it off, I even added a chocolate glaze on top of the cake. I confess I did give into using a box mix for this recipe. I am normally not into using box mixes because I consider it somewhat ‘cheating’ but I thought I would give it a try for once and it did save a lot of time. The end result was a very moist, rich and delicious Bundt cake that will keep you coming back for more. This cake is very rich, I would recommend taking small slices or you might not be able to finish it. If you are looking for a quick and easy Bundt cake recipe, give this a try. Enjoy.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devils food cake mix
- 1 (5.9 ounces) package instantly chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- A ½ cup of warm water
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix together devils food cake mix, chocolate pudding mix, sour cream, oil, eggs, and water.
- Mix until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a greased 12 cup Bundt cake pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until the top is springy to touch and until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.