If you are a fan of sweets you probably enjoy cinnamon rolls. I used to just buy them from the store but I decided to try making them at home. The results were fantastic. This is a bread machine recipe, so the bread machine does all the hard work for you. I have also included a recipe for the glaze, after all, what would cinnamon rolls be without the glaze? You can do the prep work and refrigerate them overnight if you want to bake them in the morning for breakfast. If you are new to making cinnamon rolls, don’t worry, these are very easy to make. With this article, you are sure to impress your family and friends with this delicious treat. Enjoy.
(Makes About 9 Rolls)Print
- ¾ cup warm water (+plus 2 tablespoons of water)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 ½ cups bread flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Put ¾ cup warm water, 2 tablespoons warm water, 2 tablespoons butter, bread flour, ¼ cup granulated sugar, salt and bread machine yeast in a bread machine and start on the dough cycle.
When the dough is complete roll it out with a rolling pin on a floured surface into a 9” square.
- In a measuring cup mix cinnamon and granulated sugar. Spread the 2 tablespoons of softened butter over the dough and top with the cinnamon mixture.
- Roll up the dough tightly. Cut into 1” slices and place into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let rise for 1 hour.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a bowl mix together powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. Drizzle over cinnamon rolls and serve.