- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 slider buns
- bread and butter dill pickle slices
- Alabama White BBQ Sauce-
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, cider vinegar, horseradish, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and sugar. Mix well. Refrigerate until needed.
- Lightly grease the grates of an outdoor grill. Heat to medium-high heat. Place the ¼ cup of the white bbq sauce into a bowl. Reserve the remaining white bbq sauce. Cook then chicken for 7 minutes and then baste with the white bbq sauce. Turn the chicken frequently basting with the bbq sauce on both sides for 5-7 minutes more until the chicken is cooked through, (the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees F.).
- Shred the chicken using two forks.
- To assemble the sandwiches, place the chicken onto the top of the bottom of the buns, drizzle with the reserved white bbq sauce and top with dill pickles.