Here is a copycat recipe for the garlic parmesan fries from Red Robin restaurant. These fries consist of steak fries that are tossed with a garlic, butter, parmesan and parsley sauce. To save time you can use frozen French fries. These fries make a delicious appetizer to serve with burgers and are perfect for game day. Enjoy.
- 1 bag steak fries
- ½ cup butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the steak fries according to package directions.
- Melt the butter and stir in garlic, parmesan cheese, and parsley. Place the fried into a bowl and toss with the garlic butter mixture.