You can try this homemade hot pocket recipe. You never know how much you and your family will love the experience.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet using parchment paper.
- Puree the tomatoes in a blender or an immersion blender to make a sauce.
- One biscuit should be rolled out into a 5- to 6-inch round. Put two teaspoons of sauce, two tablespoons of mozzarella, and ½ tablespoons of pepperoni in the center. Fold the paper in half and push the edges together with a fork. Place the hot pockets on the baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Continue with the remaining biscuits to make eight pepperoni pizza pockets.
- Bake the hot pockets until they are golden brown. This should be about 20 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, boil the remaining sauce over medium heat until it has thickened somewhat. Serve this warm sauce with homemade hot pockets.
If you are interested in other ways of preparing hot pockets, check out this video recipe.