- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- In a bowl, mix the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Stir it well with a spatula or mixer so it creams well.
- Add the egg and vanilla then add the dry ingredients through a sieve (flour, cornstarch, baking soda, salt).
- Mix them well and add the chocolate chips then mix again.
- Scoop and mold the cookies evenly, and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet then refrigerator for an hour.
- After 1 hour, let it come to room temperature for about 30 minutes, evenly space them out on the baking sheet, and bake in the oven.
- After baking, let it cool and enjoy.
For more ideas on how to make cookies check out the air fryer cookie video recipe