- 8 oz.dried fettuccine (120g)
- 2 tbsps of unsalted butter
- 2 tbsps of olive oil
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- ¾ cups of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp of salt to taste
- 1 tbsp of pepper to taste
- 2 to 3 minced garlic cloves
- Freshly chopped parsley leaves to garnish
- 2 to 3 cups of water
- A cup of chicken/vegetable broth (optional)
- Add 2 to 3 cups of water to your pot and set on the stovetop at a medium heat. Generously season your pot of boiling water with some olive oil and salt to taste and stir a little. Note that the olive oil stops your pasta from sticking together or to the pot.
- Let it boil for a few minutes before tossing in your fettuccine. If needed, you can break the pasta in half before putting it in the pot so that they’ll all be submerged properly in the water.
- Cook pasta for the next eight to twelve minutes or more and be sure you don’t stir the fettuccine noodles once they’re cooking as it can cause it to stick together. You can only stir the pasta once it’s done cooking to ensure the strands aren’t stuck.
- Once done, carefully drain pasta with some tongs or preferably a colander and serve on a plate. To add more flavors to your fettuccine noodles, you can add some freshly chopped parsley, parmesan cheese, or chili flakes. Eat deliciously with a piece of garlic bread.
This instant pot fettuccine Alfredo’s recipe is one creamy rich and super delicious meal you can ever make. Having a restaurant-quality, you can simply enjoy some noodles in the comfort of your home and at any time of the day. To get more easy and delicious pasta recipes using an instant pot/pressure cooker, we suggest you check out more video recipes.