- Pour the beer, water, broth, garlic, and onion into the instant pot, and place a trivet over it. Put the corned beef into the trivet and add the spice mixture.
- Cover, seal the valve and cook for 90 minutes on HIGH.
- When it’s done, release the valve to relieve the pressure and open the lid. Take the corned beef out and tent it in foil for a few minutes.
- Reduce the pot’s liquid to one cup, and add the potatoes, carrots, and cabbage. Cover and cook for five minutes on HIGH, followed by a quick release.
- Transfer the cooked veggies to a serving plate using a slotted spoon, and top with the pot sauce.
- Serve the corned beef sliced across the grain with a side of the vegetables.
This recipe video can help further with more ideas.