- Wash the sweet potato in running water with a vegetable brush, pat the sweet potato dry with a paper towel
- Pierce the sweet potato a few times with a fork or a sharp knife
- Place the sweet potato on a paper towel, brush some coconut oil all over the sweet potato
- Next, sprinkle some cinnamon powder, salt, and black pepper on the sweet potato, and wrap the potato in a paper towel.
- Place the sweet potato in the microwave and set to cook for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes, turn the sweet potato over so the other side cooks for another 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the sweet potato from the microwave and unwrap it
- Slice the sweet potato in half and add some more seasonings.
- Enjoy your super fast sweet potato dish.
This sweet potato dish is super easy and can be prepared under 15 minutes, the cinnamon, salt, and pepper are simple seasonings that add a deliciously savory punch to the potato dish. If you would like to try out other recipe ideas, check out this video recipe.