If you are looking to take your game day appetizers to the next level, lobster roll sliders are perfect for you. If you have access to the fresh lobster that would work the best for this recipe. These lobster roll sliders take the ingredients of a classic lobster roll and put them onto small slider buns or dinner rolls. To prepare these delicious small sandwiches the lobster meat is tossed with ingredients such as mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, and green onions and then spooned onto toasted slider buns. The amount of sliders buns that are required for this recipe will vary depending on the size and how much of the lobster mixture you top each of them with. I like to serve these sliders with chips on the side. Enjoy.
Top 3 Lobster Roll Sliders Recipes
(Makes 4 Servings)Print
- 4 cups cooked lobster meat (cut into bite-size pieces)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 8 slider buns
- butter (for spreading)
- Cut the sliders buns in half and spread a thin layer of butter onto the cut side of each bun. Place cut side down into a large skillet over medium heat and cook until golden brown on the bottom. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the cooked lobster, mayonnaise, green onion, celery, lemon juice, salt, and hot pepper sauce. Toss lightly until combined.
- Spoon a small amount of the lobster mixture onto each slider bun to serve.