These ranch chicken wraps make a perfect lunch or dinner. The wraps are loaded with provolone cheese, spinach, ham, chicken, and a homemade ranch dressing. The dressing is easily prepared in a blender and gets a lot of its flavor from garlic and chives. I like to use multigrain or wheat wraps for this recipe but you could use flour or spinach wraps as well. The chicken is seasoned, baked in the oven and then sliced into strips. If you want to make this recipe a little easier you could use slices of roast deli chicken instead. Another modification you could make to this recipe if you do not like spinach is to use romaine lettuce instead. I like to serve these delicious wraps with potato chips on the side. Enjoy.
- 1 10″ tortilla use your favorite, including gluten and/or grain free
- 1/2 cup chopped lettuce iceberg or romaine
- 1/2 cup diced chicken or turkey
- ½ a tomato diced
- ½ of a ripe avocado diced
- 1¼ cup sour cream
- 1/2–3/4 cup whole milk depending on how thick you like your dressing
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 packet ranch seasoning from Naturally Free link provided above
Lay a tortilla flat.
Fill with lettuce, tomato, avocado, and chicken.
Drizzle with ranch dressing.
Fold bottom and top of the tortilla towards center, then roll sides to form a wrap.
Ranch Dressing: Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk till smooth.