DEADLINE EXTENDED: APPLY FOR A US FOODS® SCHOLARSHIP BY JUNE 1, 2022
Launch your career. Live your passion.
Jump-start your career with the support of chefs and experts at the forefront of the culinary and hospitality scene!
Through US Foods Scholars, we are cultivating the next generation of great culinary talent – and that journey begins with you. If you would like to apply for the program, there are two ways to qualify:
1. Post-Secondary Culinary Students – Eligible students pursuing, or planning to pursue, an associate degree in the culinary arts or hospitality at one of our following partner schools are invited to apply for US Foods Scholars through our online application portal by Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 3 pm CT:
- International Culinary School at the Art Institute of Atlanta – Atlanta, Ga.
- Austin Community College – Austin, Texas
- Linn Benton Community College – Portland, Ore.
- Bethune Cookman University – Daytona Beach, Fla.
- Lawson State Community College – Birmingham, Ala.
- Wake Technical College – Raleigh, N.C.
Click here to review the eligibility and application requirements, and apply today
2. C-CAP Participants – Senior participants in the Careers through Culinary Arts Program (C-CAP) in Chicago, Arizona or New York should NOT complete the online application. They should instead speak with their local program coordinators about how to qualify for the US Foods Scholars program in their region