Big Mac Sauce Recipe
The Big Mac from McDonald’s is perhaps one of the most well-known burgers across the country. What makes the Big Mac so special is the secret burger sauce that is used on it. The truth is you can make a sauce that tastes very similar to the sauce used on the Big Mac with just a few simple ingredients, several of which you may already have on hand. This sauce is just a combination of mayonnaise, French dressing, chopped onion, sweet pickle relish, vinegar, sugar, and salt. With this sauce you can make a burger that is much better than a fast-food restaurant could produce. Enjoy.
Big Mac Sauce
Yield: 3/4 Cup
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons French dressing
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon finely minced white onion
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, French dressing, pickle relish, minced onion, vinegar, sugar, and salt. Stir well to combine. Cover and refrigerate for several hours to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve on your favorite homemade burgers.
Adapted from Top Secret Recipes.