Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas Recipe
In need of a delicious appetizer for gameday? These chicken, bacon, ranch quesadillas are perfect! These quesadillas are loaded with chicken, crispy cook bacon, Colby-jack cheese and ranch dressing. This is more of an idea than an actual recipe. You can use whatever type of ranch dressing you want. If you want to save time use the meat from a cooked rotisserie chicken and precooked bacon and these will be ready to prepare in no time at all. Enjoy.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 4 slices cooked crispy bacon (crumbled)
- 2 cups shredded Colby-jack cheese
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Butter one side of a tortilla. Lay tortilla butter side down into the pan. Spread about 1 tablespoon of ranch dressing evenly over the tortilla. Sprinkle about ½ cup of cheese over the ranch dressing. Add about ¼ cup of the shredded chicken and ¼ of the crumbled bacon onto half of the tortilla.
- Once the tortilla is browned on the bottom and the cheese has melted, fold the half of the tortilla with just cheese over the half with chicken and bacon and press gently with spatula. Cut into 3 slices and serve. Repeat with remaining tortillas.