- 4 medium apples (peeled, cored and sliced)
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup butter (softened)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Put sliced apples into the bottom of an 8 or 9 inch lightly greased baking dish.
- In a bowl combine brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, and butter. Mix until well combined.
- Spread the oat/brown sugar mixture over the sliced apples.
- Place into the oven and bake for 35 minutes.