If you are looking for a seafood wraps that is a little spicy than this recipe is perfect for you. These Cajun shrimp wraps consist of Cajun shrimp, cheese, rice, lettuce, and garlic aioli. The shrimp is sprinkled with Cajun seasoning and then fried in the pan. The garlic aioli is a combination of mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. For the wraps you can use whatever flavor you like, I would recommend either plain or sun-dried tomato. I like to serve these wraps with chips. Enjoy.
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup brown rice (cooked)
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup small raw shrimps (peeled, deveined, and tails removed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Garlic Aioli-
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the shrimp on all sides with Cajun seasoning. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes or until no longer opaque.
- Spread a thin layer of the garlic aioli onto the center of each tortilla, top with some rice, shrimp, lettuce, and cheese. Roll up into a wrap and serve.