I have been on a roll with these delicious pizza recipes lately and chicken Caesar salad pizza is no different. Caesar salad lovers are sure to enjoy this recipe. This is the perfect mixture of hot and cold; crispy romaine lettuce and diced tomatoes on top of hot and delicious pizza. This pizza has typical ingredients you would expect from Caesar salad such as the dressing, garlic, and parmesan cheese. The combination of parmesan and Monterey Jack cheeses goes perfect with this pizza. This recipe calls for cooking the chicken in the pan with a little dressing but you can also grill it. Enjoy.
- 1 pre-made pizza crust (or box mix, I use Pillsbury)
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 16 ounces Caesar salad dressing
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 Roma tomatoes (diced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 4 green onions (sliced)
- 2 heads romaine lettuce (torn into pieces)
- Pre-heat the oven to 500 degrees. Cut chicken into small chunks and stir fry in a skillet with 1-2 tablespoons of dressing until fully cooked.
- Add one minced garlic clove to the pan and stir. Lay out pizza crust on a baking sheet. Brush the top of the crust with olive oil lightly.
Spread a ½ cup of Caesar salad dressing in a thin layer over the top of the crust. Top with remaining minced garlic cloves. Spread them over the crust evenly.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top then put a ½ cup of Monterey jack cheese on top. Place the chopped chicken on top. Add the remaining Monterey Jack cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
- While pizza is cooking toss romaine lettuce, tomatoes and green onions in a bowl and mix with a little Caesar salad dressing. Serve each slice with salad on top.