- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs (cut into 1” pieces)
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of rice wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger (minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic (minced)
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- In a large bowl (or sealable plastic bag) combine honey, soy sauce, rice wine, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and black pepper. Add chicken and toss with the marinade to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours to overnight.
- Heat vegetable oil in the wok over high heat. Add chicken with the marinade and stir-fry until the chicken pieces are fully cooked (about 7-8 minutes).
- Reduce heat, add the oyster sauce and stir in until the chicken pieces are coated with it.