- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 teaspoons minced chipotle in adobo
- ½ cup of orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1.5 lbs)
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 12 (6 inches) flour tortillas
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and chipotle and cook while stirring until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
- Stir in orange juice, Worcestershire sauce, and ½ cup cilantro. Bring to a boil.
- Add the chicken breasts. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, over medium-low heat for 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 165 Degrees F. Flip the chicken halfway through cooking. Transfer to a plate.
- Increase the heat in the pan and cook the liquid until it has been reduced to about ¼ cup. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in mustard.
- Shred the chicken breasts using two forks and return the chicken to the skillet and toss with the sauce until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in remaining fresh cilantro.
- To warm the tortillas—wrap the tortillas in foil and heat in the oven at 350 degrees F. for 15 minutes. Top the tortillas with the chicken and any toppings you desire.