A simple and delicious sauce for boneless or bone-in chicken wings is garlic parmesan. A lot of the recipes you see for garlic parmesan wing sauce, such as the copycat one from Buffalo Wild Wings (BWW) are rather complex but this one is simple and uses just a few ingredients you may already have one hand. The wing sauce is a combination of butter, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and ground black pepper. This is a great sauce and you can keep it simple by cooking some frozen boneless wings from the store. Enjoy.
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
- Toss with your favorite cooked chicken wings.