- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Go ahead to place the large baking sheet in the center of the oven.
- You can place the turkey in a large and deep enough basin.
- Get another large mixing bowl, you can combine the red and green bell peppers, a teaspoon of garlic, salt, ketchup, mashed potatoes, pepper, celery, chopped onions, egg, and bread crumbs in it. Make sure you mix all of these ingredients together gently until they have fully compounded into a meat mixture.
- Go ahead and fill a loaf pan large enough to hold a 1-pound loaf of bread crumbs with the meatloaf mixture. Try to make a domed loaf out of the turkey meatloaf mixture.
- To avoid burning the meatloaf, you will have to keep an eye on it as it cooks. You should allow it to bake until golden brown on top.
- When the 45 minutes are up, you can rest assured that your meatloaf will be ready to eat.
- When it is done, remove the roasting pan from the oven and set it aside for 5 minutes to cool down the meatloaf. The delectable turkey meatloaf is now ready for consumption.
- You can combine the remaining meatloaf with the spicy sauce in a baking dish and pour it over the meat to use up any leftovers. You still make it all even with the back of your spoon
Many meatloaf recipes call for beef mince that is high in saturated fat, which is unhealthy. The fat in the meatloaf burns away, leaving a greasy mess. This isn’t the case with this dish recipe.
You can watch this video recipe to know to cook a 4 lb meatloaf to perfection.