You can use kettle chips as a delicious coating for breaded chicken. This recipe is so easy to prepare and only consists of eggs, chicken and kettle chips. You can use different flavored kettle chips to make this chicken dish taste different every time. I have only tried a couple of flavors but my favorite so far is BBQ. Best of all, the chicken is baked and not fried. You can crush the kettle chips by placing them in a ziplock bag and crushing them with a rolling pin. You can also put them into a food processor. The chicken is dipped first in the beaten egg and then rolled in the kettle chips and then baked in the oven. I like to serve this recipe with rice. Enjoy.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8.5 ounces) bag kettle chips, any flavor
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium bowl beat the eggs. Place the kettle chips into a ziplock bag, seal and crush with a rolling pin. Place the crushed kettle chips into a shallow plate or pie dish.
- Dip each chicken breast first in the egg and then roll in the crushed kettle chips until well coated on both sides. Place onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Place into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees F.). The cooking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken breasts you are using.