Let’s face it, steak tastes great with just salt and pepper but if you are looking for something a little different, this marinade for grilled steak if delicious. Grilling steak is one of my favorite things to do with an outdoor grill during the warmer months of the year. This marinade gives the steak of a lot of flavor with ingredients such as balsamic vinegar, soy sauce and tons of garlic. The steak should be marinated for at least a few hours to overnight. Using a ziplock bag works well and makes for easy cleanup. Enjoy.
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- In a medium bowl (or large ziplock bag) combine all of the ingredients.
- Place the steak into the marinade and allow it to marinate for at least 6 hours before cooking.