If you need a great sliders recipe for your super bowl party looks no further. This recipe or pizza sliders are easy to make and tastes great. Slider buns are layered with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. The sliders are then topped with a sauce which is a combination for butter, garlic, parsley, and parmesan cheese. You can have these sliders in the oven and ready to serve in very little time. They are also easy to prepare if you are making other appetizers at the same time. Enjoy.
- 12 dinner rolls
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
- 45 slices pepperoni
- ½ stick butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons minced Italian parsley
- Heat oven to 350°F. Remove rolls from the package, but do not separate rolls. Cut the block of rolls horizontally in half; place bottom halves of rolls in a 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with half the mozzarella. Top with pepperoni and remaining mozzarella. Cover with tops of rolls.
- Mix butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder until blended; drizzle over sandwiches. Sprinkle with Parmesan; cover.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 5 min.