- 1lb sliced deli roast beef
- ½ lb sliced provolone cheese
- 1 long French bread (cut in half horizontally and hollowed out a little bit)
- 1 large avocado (peeled, pitted, thinly sliced and dipped in lemon juice)
- romaine lettuce (or iceberg will work too)
- salt (to taste)
- Spicy Mayo-
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce (or to your taste)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- To make spicy mayo- in a small bowl combine mayonnaise, Tabasco sauce, and cilantro. Mix until smooth.
- Spread mayo on the bottom of both halves of the French bread.
On the bottom half layer roast beef, provolone cheese, lettuce, and avocado.
- Season lightly with salt. Lightly spread on the top layer of the bread.